Manny Ashraf, DDS
Meet Dr. Ashraf
Dr. Manny Ashraf was raised in Bethpage, New York. He attended Binghamton University and following graduation he obtained his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Buffalo’s School of Dental Medicine. After earning his DDS degree, Dr. Ashraf completed a General Practice Residency at North Shore University Hospital (NSUH) in Manhasset, NY where he served as Chief Resident. Dr Ashraf then went on to complete a Fellowship in Implant Dentistry and Advanced Prosthodontics from NSUH. He entered into private practice in 2003.
As a dedicated husband and father, Dr. Ashraf has many interests outside of Dentistry. He enjoys spending time with his family, playing tennis, reading and traveling.
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- Ninth District Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
Articles/Hospital Affiliations/Awards, etc.
- Attending, North Shore University Hospital
- Westchester’s Top Doctors 2008, Westchester Magazine
- America’s Top Dentists, Consumers’ Research Council of America