Invisalign® uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you’ll be proud of.
- Remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss
- Change aligners every two weeks
- Your teeth move little by little
- Regular progress checks with your dentist or
- Results often in 6 months to 1 year
Why people prefer Invisalign®
The convenience and ease of use of the Invisalign system have made it the choice of over half a million people. In fact, Invisalign has been effective in giving hundreds of thousands of people amazing new smiles.
- Most people won’t notice you’re in treatment
- Won’t disrupt your lifestyle
- Free initial consultation with the doctor
No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth, and best of all, most people won’t notice you’re in treatment. Invisalign®, the clear alternative to braces, has been chosen by over 490,000 people who want amazing smiles.
Is Invisalign® for me? Effective for a wide range of smiles.
The Invisalign system has been successful in giving hundreds of thousands of amazing smiles to both teens and adults. Dr. Ashraf will create your individual treatment plan using Invisalign’s clear, custom-molded aligners to solve a range of issues, including:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
Made to fit lifestyles like yours.
Now nothing comes between your lifestyle and having an incredible smile. Because Invisalign offers you comfort, convenience and virtual invisibility during treatment. With Invisalign, you can:
- Be as active as you like because Invisalign won’t hold you back
- Remove your aligners for special events, eating and brushing
- Feel more confident everywhere you go
Look your best during treatment.
Invisalign is clear and practically invisible, so nothing gets in the way of your new smile. No wonder Invisalign is the choice of over half a million people.
- Unobtrusive in business meetings or social gatherings
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth
- Many people won’t notice you’re wearing aligners